Team Rep: Courtney Reinhardt
Saturday Mars Gym 9-3pm Black practice clothes
Sunday Pittsburgh Gym 3-9pm Red practice clothes
Please let me know if you would like to donate any snacks/water. At this time I have 2 people donating. One is water and one is bringing crackers with cheese/peanut butter
We still need more drinks, coolers, ice and snacks.
The new fall practice schedule is also out and available on facebook but Smoke will be practicing :
Sundays Tumbling 2:30-3:30 Practice 3:30-5 and Wed from 6-7:30.
Any questions please let me know. Thanks!
Good afternoon! Here are some updates for the gym when the gym resumes August 1st.
1. Hope everyone is enjoying the week off from the gym! The gym is closed this week July 26th through August 1st. Please check with your private instructor to see if they will be doing privates this week or not. There will be an open gym Wednesday night from 6-8pm for $10 and you can pay at the door.
2. Choreography begins for teams when the gym reopens.
– Fury (Coed 3) is looking for a few bases to crossover. If interested please contact Marc!
– Placements within the routine during choreography are NOT for discussion. These are at the sole discretion of the Fire and Ice Staff and a part of their bigger picture. Please remember that they do for the program first, then the team, then the individual.
– We do need to organize drinks and light snacks for our choreography. They will have small breaks but will not have a meal during the day. If anyone is interested in donating for the camps we will need drinks, ice, coolers, snacks like veggies, fruit, pretzels, etc. PLEASE let me know what you are willing to bring. This is not required but all donations are appreciated. We have two days that we need to organize.
– Our choreography is scheduled for August 8th from 9-3 and August 9th from 3-9.
– If you CAN NOT make it you will need to find a fill in!!
3. A few items will be added to the Pro Shop in August! It is up and running and taking orders. If you have any suggesttions of items you would like to see in the Pro Shop let me now and I can relay it to the coaches. If you ordered a car decal or a tank the money is due asap. Please label it and place it in the tuiton box or give it to Jill in the front office.
4. The parent meet and greet is September 5th at McFaddens. Please let me know if you are planning on attending. The coaches would like a count from each team so they can plan the food accordingly. The gym provides the food and beer for this event.
5. Parent Preview will be October 17th at Peters Township High School. This will be mandatory.
6. Warm up money is due August 1st. The athletes will be fitted during choreography. If you purchased a warmup last year you will not need to buy a new one as they will be replaced for free.
7. Fall Schedule and Practice Clothes Schedule will be out on August 1st.
8. Lastly in addition to emails at the team rep meeting last night we decided to set up a Remind 101 for each team. This way at competitions we can relay information to all of you without flooding all of our phones and yours with text messages. To sign up for the class go to Remind 101 which you should have installed for the gym and add class @fismoke. Or you can text 81010 to @fismoke. Thanks! Let me know if you have any problems with it. Every email I send out will also be added to the Fire and Ice page under Smoke.
I know thats alot of information for now. Any questions pleast let me know! For now I do need a count for the Parent Meet and Greet and anyone willing to donate for Choreography so please let me know!!! Have a great week off from the gym.